Sapphire Baguette "Jeweleaf" Maple Leaf Earrings By Alfred Philippe For Crown Trifari, 1950s
- Vintage item
- Collectible costume jewelry piece from the mid-century
- Rare, hard to find design
- Each earring measures 1.1" x .9"
- Rhodium plated (silver tone)
- Clear and Sapphire blue-colored glass crystal baguettes
- Clear Diamanté pavé
- Clip on earring backs
- Designed by Alfred Philippe for Crown Trifari (signed on clips)
- Patent number 166347
- Circa 1952
- Estate Acquired
- Very good vintage condition with minimal wear (see photos)
Click here to view matching brooch!
Shop Our Etsy
Stylemined.com only ships within the United States. If you are outside of the United States, you can still shop our entire collection on Etsy!