Pink Molded Glass Floral "Fruit Salad" Earrings, 1930s
- Vintage item
- Collectible costume jewelry piece from the early 20th century
- Feminine, floral motif
- Each earring measures .9" tall
- Silver plated
- Light pink molded glass "fruit salad" style flower cabochons
- Crystal rhinestone details
- Screw on earring backs
- Unsigned but likely Alfred Philippe (early Trifari/KTF) or Reinad
- Circa 1930s
- Estate acquired
- Good vintage condition, wear commensurate with age and use
- Perfect for adding a classic, feminine touch to your look!
Shop Our Etsy
Stylemined.com only ships within the United States. If you are outside of the United States, you can still shop our entire collection on Etsy!