Gold Trifarium Ribbon Brooch With Amethyst Crystals By Alfred Philippe For Crown Trifari, 1950s
- Vintage item
- Collectible costume jewelry piece from the mid-century
- Extremely rare style from the iconic costume jewelry brand, Trifari
- 2" x 1.25"
- Gold plated (non-tarnish "Trifarium" plating)
- Two rows of light and dark Amethyst-purple oval shaped crystals with clear round cut crystal accents and clear baguette crystal details
- Swirling abstract "ribbon" design, made famous by Alfred Philippe
- Designed by Alfred Philippe for Crown Trifari (signed on verso)
- Patent #169207
- Circa 1952
- Estate Acquired
- Good vintage condition with some wear to plating commensurate with age, all stones present. Light wear is more noticeable in photos than in person, this is an absolutely beautiful piece of costume jewelry history!
Stylemined.com only ships within the United States. If you are outside of the United States, you can still shop our entire collection on Etsy!