Sapphire Baguette "Jeweleaf" Maple Leaf Brooch By Alfred Philippe For Crown Trifari, 1950s
- Vintage item
- Collectible costume jewelry piece from the mid-century
- Rare, hard to find design
- 2.5" x 2"
- Rhodium plated (silver tone)
- Clear and Sapphire blue-colored glass crystal baguettes
- Clear Diamanté pavé
- Designed by Alfred Philippe for Crown Trifari (signed on verso)
- Patent number 166347
- Circa 1952
- Estate Acquired
- Very good vintage condition with minimal wear, including some yellowing to some crystals from the glue used (see photos). This is not noticeable unless closely inspected and looks much less intense in person than in the photos.
Click here to view matching earrings!
Shop Our Etsy
Stylemined.com only ships within the United States. If you are outside of the United States, you can still shop our entire collection on Etsy!