Gilded Curved Link With Crystal Accents "Comet" Choker Necklace & Earring Set By Alfred Philippe for Crown Trifari, 1940s
- Vintage item
- Collectible costume jewelry piece from the early mid-century
- Extremely rare, hard to find set
- Choker measures 16.5" in length and .6" width
- Earrings measure 1" x .9" each
- Gold plated with silver tone links
- Crystal rhinestone details
- Hidden fold over clasp closure
- Clip on earring backs
- Designed by Alfred Philippe for Crown Trifari (signed on all pieces)
- Patent number 151711
- Circa 1948
- Estate acquired
- Beautiful vintage condition with light wear commensurate with age including light scratches, some fading to gold plating and slight discoloration to a few crystals. All stones present. Please see photos.
Stylemined.com only ships within the United States. If you are outside of the United States, you can still shop our entire collection on Etsy!